Thursday, October 28, 2010

Backlightin'




This picture (to the bottom-right) was taken in my front yard at about ten in the morning during fall break. If you can't tell it was a very sunny morning and it  was cold. This came out better than want i was expecting.


This picture was taken with a small aperture, so the leaves were in focus and everything else behind it is quite blurry. I hope for people to look at the picture as a backlighting photo. I really like that the leave wasn't all one tint of green, but had not just green aspects to the photo but the showed the shading in the picture.


This photo has rule of thirds as one of the composition I used. This is applied by the whole in the leaf near the main vain of this frontal leaf. I like how the sun is kind of shining through the whole showing one way the picture is backlighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment