Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stop Motion Pics.


















This picture (right) was taken in my front yard. My brother and I were having fun and he decided to do a flip or some kind of jump move. The sun was bright in this midday picture. So the light that is reflecting is the sun coming in on the picture.

I hope people see the movement that is being involved in the picture taken. I really enjoy taking this image with the different lighting and other attributes. I love that the picture can be focused on two different subjects than just one. I also enjoy that my brother didn't do an ordinary handstand, but made the picture more interesting by switching up the position.

This pictures has repetition and rule of thirds. This picture involves repetition by the shapes that the sun has made. The constant different shapes the sun formed. Rule of thirds is implied here because my brothers head is in the third.


No comments:

Post a Comment